Experimenting – Unleash your inner wizard!
Vaping is such a personal pastime that sometimes even slight differences in e-ssence formulation can perfect the experience for the individual vapour. You may want your e-ssence to be stronger but without reducing the nicotine strength, this can be achieved by simply adding extra drops of flavouring at the expense of diluent drops, or vice-versa if you would like to make the flavour weaker.
We would recommend starting off with small batches which are great for testing and perfecting new flavours and nicotine strengths.
The table below shows you how to mix 1.5ml of e-liquid. It is easy to scale up the recipe e.g. for 3ml simply double the number of drops for each component.
Producing larger quantities of your own concoction
Once you have discovered a winning combination you may wish to make up a larger quantity. The diagram below can be used as a useful aid when mixing batches of 25% flavour e-liquid in a bottle of any volume, whether 10ml bottle or a litre.
Before you begin
some facts you should know
- Your Angelic Decadence contains nicotine at a concentration of 54mg/ml or 5.4%.
- If you dilute your Angelic Decadence in a 50/50 mix with nicotine-free liquid you would be left with a nicotine concentration of 27mg/ml or 2.7% for any volume of e-liquid.
It is important to remember that the nicotine concentration of your e-liquid is determined by the proportion of Angelic Decadence in the final volume and not the absolute amount.
A medium strength such as 18mg is a good place to start if you are new to vaping.
Choosing your diluent
It’s the foundations of your perfect vape
There are currently 5 diluents to choose from, all easy to obtain from our online shop. Click here to view them.
- Proplyene glycol (PG) which offers the strongest throat hit and greater intensity for some flavours.
- Vegetable glycerine (VG) which enhances the sweeter tones, and produces much more vapour than a PG base.
- Aqueous glycerine (AG) which sweetens up your juice and provides the most vapour.
- 50:50 PG:VG mix which offers you a bit of both! The most popular mix which offers you a bit of both.
- Polyethylene glycol 400 (PEG400) – which is similar to 50:50 PG:VG but with a dryer mouth feel.