Full steam ahead…
We are one of the UK’s market leaders in the production and supply of the highest quality e-liquids, and we offer the broadest range of flavours – over 90 at last count!
All Decadent Vapours flavours are made in Britain by us, to the highest possible standards known to man, so you can vape in the complete confidence that you are enjoying the very best.
Our brand has become globally recognised in the vaping community, and our consistent high quality and vibrant flavour range have proved enduringly popular.
We started in 2009 and are:
- The first UK manufacturer to introduce savoury flavours.
- The first to offer formulations in a choice of PG, VG or PEG 400.
- The first to offer caffeinated e-liquids.
- The first to comply with CHIP labelling and packaging requirements (from Day 1)
- The first UK manufacturer to introduce an ‘Ice’ range
- First company to make a flavour registering 500,000 on the Scoville heat scale.
- The first UK manufacturer to make our own tobacco flavour bases.
- The first to test our e-liquids range for diacetyl and acetyl propionyl
- The first to offer bespoke labelling and diluent ratios.
- The first to offer bespoke flavour development.
- We are founder members of ECITA and continue to campaign for Vaping rights.
For a perfect vape it’s all about the quality – quality of raw materials, quality of the process, quality of the testing, the storage kept at a constant temperature, the packaging, our people, and ultimately our service to you.
Our philosophy has always been about professional entrepreneurship and perfectly serving our clients – we wouldn’t dream of producing something that we wouldn’t use ourselves – or giving a level of service lower than we would accept ourselves.
Every flavour we produce undergoes a lengthy development process and can involve natural product extraction and complex formulations. The end result is: you get the tastiest e-ssences available.
We never stand still
We’ve never been content with just ‘run of the mill’ flavours. From travelling the world to find that elusive taste, we will go to any lengths – and if necessary invent new ways – to produce an e-liquid of magnificence.
We understand that it is the flavours available that make vaping so appealing and enjoyable, so we will never stop concocting, inventing and producing the very best most original and desirable flavours. That’s what makes us the market leaders in flavour technology.
Quality you can trust
- All our e-liquids are produced using the highest quality pharma-grade nicotine which complies with the USP and EP specifications.
- All are prepared and produced in the UK using the highest quality EU-sourced ingredients.
- All are stringently batch controlled ensuring accountable quality in every bottle.
- All are specifically formulated to be ultra-low in non-volatiles.
- All are DEG-free and diacetyl-free and acetyl propionyl-free.
We are founder members of ECITA (The Electronic Cigarette Industry Trade Association) and are regularly audited and inspected by them to ensure that the highest standards of product quality is maintained and responsible manufacturing procedures adhered to.
Diacetyl free e-liquid & more!
Here at DV, we were the first company to ensure that all of our e-liquids are DEG, diacetyl and acetyl propionyl free.
Each of our e-liquids have passed stringent tests by third party laboratories, which hold a GMP license from the National Drug Organisation. Every individual test includes stringent checks for diacetyl and acetyl propionyl – down to the nearest 0.001%.
It is in our interests, not just yours, to ensure the safety of our products. To put it simply, we would never produce a product that we would not wish to vape ourselves.
If you would like to see the certificate for a particular product, simply click on the relevant Safety Information Tab on that product.
Our ingredients have also been put through separate emissions testing set by the UK MHRA. Proving that our ingredients and processes are bang on the money, with our nicotine levels being judged to be absolutely correct and our emissions containing safe levels of aldehydes (formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, acrolein.)