We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will use any personal information we collect about you when you use this website.
- What information do we collect?
- How will we use your personal information?
- Security of your personal information
- Access to your information and correction.
- Are we holding and processing your personal information correctly?
- Other websites
- How to contact us
What information do we collect?
We collect the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about you when you register or place an order for products with us.
- Information that you voluntarily provide to us via customer surveys, feedback, email subscriptions and/or competitions
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
- Website usage is collected using cookies (See our Cookies Policy)
How will we use your personal information?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account, contact you in special circumstances and, if you agree, to email you about other products we think may be of interest to you.
In the processing of your order, we may send your details to, and use information from age verification agencies, fraud prevention agencies or other competent authority that is required by law.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Security of your personal information.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers, which are constantly monitored for hacking attempts.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Access to your information and correction.
You have the right to request a copy of part or all of the information we hold about you free of charge. If you would like to request your information, please email or write to our address below. Completion of your request for information will be within one calendar month from your request.
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law. We may refuse an information request if deemed unfounded or excessive. We will contact you with reasons for refusal within one calendar month of your request.
We want to make sure that your personal information is correct and current. You may request us to correct or remove information that you believe is incorrect.
Are we holding and handling your personal information correctly?
We aim to follow all the law that applies your personal information under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016. If you think we are holding and processing your personal information illegally, please contact us and we will address your concerns. If you are unhappy with the way we have handled your concerns, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
How to contact us
If you have any questions about our cookies or this policy, please contact us:
- by email
- by telephone to +44 (0) 1792 897 103; or
- by post to Retail Team, Decadent Vapours, Unit 12, Llwyn Y Graig, Garn Gorch Idustrial Est, Gorseinon, Swansea. SA4 9WG