The Purest Nic Shots
Our nic shots are made in the UK using premium quality ingredients.
All our nic shots are filtered, titrated and diluted from 100% pure pharmaceutical grade nicotine in our proprietary 13-step process to craft the purest and cleanest nicotine, without any ‘peppery’ taste. This unique process makes our nic shots the finest in the land.
Available nic shots:
- High VG (100% VG base)
- High PG (100% PG base)
- 50/50 (50VG/50PG base)
What are Nic Shots?
Nic shots are unflavoured nicotine liquids, which are added to : short fills, flavour concentrates and other nicotine-free e-liquids. They are made by diluting nicotine into a base of either PG, VG or a combination of both.
- The most popular nic shot base is high VG as it allows you to make a variety of end-ratios.
- When a 10ml high VG nic shot is added to our 50ml shortfill range it produces a 60ml 70VG/30PG juice.
- When a 10ml 50/50 nic shot is added to our 50ml shortfill range it produces a 60ml 50VG/50PG juice.
- When a 10ml high PG nic shot is added to our 50ml shortfill range it produces a 60ml 30VG/70PG juice.
What Nic Shot Strength Should I Buy?
We provide either a 9mg (0.9%) or an 18mg (1.8%) nic shot in a 10ml bottle.
- When a 10ml 0.9% (9mg) nic shot is added to our 50ml shortfills, it results in a 60ml juice of 1.5mg strength.
- When a 10ml 1.8% (18mg) nic shot is added to our 50ml shortfills, it results in a 60ml juice of 3mg strength.
👉 The handy formula to work out the resulting nicotine strength is: Target Nic Strength (mg) / Starting Nic Strength (mg) * Total Liquid Amount (ml)
Example: You want to make 30ml of 6mg strength juice. You have a bottle of 18mg nicotine liquid, but how much do you need? >> 6 / 18 * 30 = 10ml. You would need 10ml of an 18mg nicotine liquid to make 30ml’s of a 6mg strength juice.
We supply blunt needle syringes for accurate measurement.
Quick Reference Tables
Starting with an 18mg (1.8%) nic shot:
Starting with 9mg (0.9%) nic shot:
Need Help With DIY E-Liquid?
Check out our handy guide on how to make your own e-liquid here.