The Sony VTC6 3000mAh battery is a continuous discharge battery suitable for a wide range of vaping devices.
This is a singular battery and comes with a portable, plastic safety case.
Sony VTC6 Battery Specs:
- Brand: Sony Energy
- Model: VTC6 (US18650VTC6)
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: NMC
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 15A Max Continuous or 30A Max Continuous with 80C temperature cut-off
- Standard Charging Current CC: 1500mA
- Rapid Charging Current: 5A
- Max. Pulse Current: 6A
- Continuous Discharge Current: 15A
- Max. Discharge without 80°C Temp. Cut-Off: 30A
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.2mm x 64.9mm
- Weight: 46.8g
DISCLAIMER: Only use in products that have a suitable battery management system. By purchasing a battery and or charger, the buyer/user agrees that they have read and understood the safety precautions and that Decadent Vapours can not be held liable for injury to person(s) or property or any other form of loss or damaged caused by improper use of these products.
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Use a smart charger that has a cut off when the battery is charged
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.